Duchy Coaching was setup by Chris Opie [Canyon Eisberg, ONE Pro Cycling, JLT Condor & UK Youth] and Will Harper [Saint Piran, ONE Pro Cycling & Pedal Heaven RT] with the intention of sharing modern training methods used in the pro peloton. Shortly after the business was established, Steve Lampier [Saint Piran, JLT Condor, Raleigh GAC & IG Sigma Sport] joined as an Executive Coach.
• Our bespoke training plans are specifically built around each individual athlete
• We design plans for athletes riding sportive events, time trials, road races and for those who are simply looking to get the best out of themselves
• Our coaching methodology is derived from many years of racing at the highest level in the UK and internationally, and working with some of the most experienced sports scientists in professional cycling
• We strongly believe an important feature of the athlete-coach relationship is getting to know an athlete personally
• Particular care is taken when assessing the time an athlete has to train. One of our greatest skills is designing a training plan that most effectively fits around your schedule, therefore helping time-pressed athletes get the best out of themselves
• Our focus is on quality not quantity. Therefore, we are taking on a limited number of athletes so that we are able to give each rider the personal care and attention they require
• You can expect 100% commitment from us at all times